IT Games Club is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Site or Offerings and Services" means the IT Games Club site and offerings and Services delivered on the site or via pages associated with the primary domain.
"Account" means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site or such as may be created as a reference when you submit an online order or enquiry;
"Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below;
"Cookie Law" means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
"personal data" means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 - the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"); and
"We/Us/Our" means IT Games Limited of 15-17 Middle Street, Brighton BN2 1EH
Information We Collect About You.
We may collect information directly from you and, as well as automatically through your use of our Site or Services. You can browse some areas of our Site without registering with us or providing your name or contact info. However, to access our full list of Offerings and Services or content on the Site, we ask you to register and provide certain information to us. In general, we collect information about you as follows:
- Name, Contact, Registration Info. As noted, in order to access our full service, offering motivation, support, giveaways and access to events, we collect name, company name, job role, contact information, information on your sports preferences and insight into your current IT requirements;. Further, authorized users will be provided log-in credentials through which to access our user portal; in order to obtain credentials, we may require that you provide your name, email, contact information, company information and other relevant information. If you submit a question or other communication to us, such as via the "Contact Us" page or request and booking features of the Site, we will collect your name, email, company name, phone number, country, and any other information you submit as part of your communication. During the registration process you will be asked to confirm that you have read this Privacy Profile and agree for IT Games Club to store and use the information you have supplied. This is used to maintain an auditable confirmation of your agreement.
- Your Activities. If you access our user portal, we collect information about your activities and actions while logged in. Also, if you post any content to our Site - such as a comment to a blog - we collect information about your post (and this post will be viewable to other visitors to the Site), as well as your name and contact information if you have provided it. We may also ask you to participate in surveys or similar questionnaires. Your participation is voluntary. However, if you choose to participate, we will collect information about your responses, as well as your name, contact information and other information you provide to us. Your choice not to participate in this activity will not make you ineligible to use another feature on our Site.
- Usage and Browsing Information.? In addition, in the course of using our site we automatically track certain information about you, via log files, cookies, pixel tags and other technologies. This information includes the URL of the web page that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, your IP address, the number of times you visited ITGC' website, which pages you visited and what materials, if any, you downloaded and location information. Please see the section "Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms" below for more information.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten - i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK's supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner's Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner's Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you through our Site and Offerings and Services as follows:
- To help us improve our Site and Services.
- To provide you with the products you have requested and to otherwise fulfil your orders.
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Site and Services, to respond to your inquiries, requests and applying for event opportunities and giveaways, and for other customer service purposes.
- To inform you about additional opportunities or services that may be of interest to you, and for other marketing and promotional purposes linked to our service sponsors. For example, we may send you emails about products, services or other information that we think may interest you on behalf of our sponsors. If you submit your name, phone number and contact information to us in order to receive more information from us, we may call or email you to follow up on your inquiry.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site, Services and business, respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
How We Disclose the Information We Collect
In this section we explain why and with whom we share your personal information:
- Service Providers. IT Games Club may hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering giveaways, events entries, answering customer questions about products or services, sending mail and processing event registration. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by, merge with, or enter a joint venture with another company, or if all or substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the new or acquiring company.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer's hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content and compile statistics about Site usage. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Our systems do recognize browser "do-not-track" requests. You may also, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Plug-ins and Social Media Widgets
Our Site and Services may include social media features and widgets, such as the Facebook Like button and the "Share this" button, as well as other interactive mini-programs that run on our Site and Services and enable certain features to work (e.g., blogs and comments). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site or viewing through the Services, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly and for purposes. These features are displayed on our Site, but are hosted by third parties, and are subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
User Generated Content
We may invite you to post content on our Site or Services, including your comments, reviews, pictures, and any other information. If you post such content, all of the information that you post will be available to other users of our Site and Services. Your posting may become public and IT Games Club cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
Communications from Us
As noted, we may send you emails about products, offerings and services or other information we think may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these emails at any time by sending an email from the email address you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also follow the unsubscribe instructions in any such email we send to you. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional or informational emails from us, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Access to Personal Information
IT Games Club has implemented safeguards on the Site to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, database information is kept separate from live servers and is firewall protected. Please be advised, however, that although IT Games Club has endeavored to create a secure and reliable site for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from IT Games Club via the IT games Club site or e-mail cannot be guaranteed. IT Games Club has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
Third-Party Web Sites
As a convenience to our visitors, IT Games Club' Website may contain links to a number of sites owned and operated by third parties that we believe may offer useful information or services to support our service to members. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to those sites. You should check the privacy policies of these individual sites to see how your personal information will be utilized by the operators of those third party web sites.
How to Contact Us